Nursing Home Administrator, West Point, Nebraska
Our Faith based/non-profit New 54 bed facility that is scheduled to open in 2018 is part of a Health System with proven success in providing care for the Residents of Cuming County and the surrounding communities. Franciscan Care Services is seeking an experienced and accomplished Nursing Home Administrator who wishes to support a collaborative team environment, join a positive Servant Living Culture and become close with our community.
The Nursing Home Administrator will be expected to provide Leadership to run a progressive long term care facility including Assisted Living and be dedicated to serving our Residents and families by following our Mission Statement of “ Living and Promoting the Healing Mission of Jesus Christ”.
The successful candidate will have 5+ years of long term care experience and at least 3 years as a Nursing Home Administrator.
Essential Job Functions:
· Ensures the quality and appropriateness of resident/patient care that meets or exceeds company and regulatory standards
· Have an extensive understanding of nursing home operations, regulations, compliance, and finance.
· Communicate budget and provides assistance/guidance to Department Heads in maintaining appropriate budget levels. Teaches/coaches staff in meeting fiscal, regulatory and mission related goals and objectives.
· Ensures compliance with applicable legal, regulatory, accreditation and reimbursement standards.
· Active Nursing Home Administrator License in good standing.
· Knowledge of Assisted Living Requirements and Certification.
· Demonstrated Leadership abilities
· Able to exhibit good historical survey results
· Strong attention to detail with ability to multitask
· Excellent communication skills
· Compassionate and Empathetic.
· Enjoys being out with the residents and has a good sense of humor.
If interested in joining our team, please contact Terri Ridder, Human Resource Director, at 402.372.6702 or visit our careers tab on our website at www.fcswp.org. Posted 12/15/17