MDS CoordinatorWe are looking for a qualified MDS Coordinator for our skilled nursing community. The primary purpose of this position is to conduct and coordinate the development and completion of the Resident Assessment Instrument (RAI), that is, the Minimum Data Set (MDS), Care Area Assessments (CAAs) and Care Plan in accordance with State and Federal requirements. The MDS Nurse participates as part of the facility Interdisciplinary Team (IDT) in the systems and processes to manage patients receiving skilled services as assigned. Performs other nursing duties as assigned.Education Requirements
|How to Apply / Contact|
RN Charge Nurse
Florence Home has served the Omaha area since 1906, and we work every day to inspire the individuals we serve to live life to the fullest as they age. Our two most important resources in fulfilling our mission are our staff and our residents. To serve both, all employees are committed to dignified services to others demonstrated by respect and vision in order to achieve excellence.We are seeking talented individuals to join our care giving team at our Florence Home location. Qualified candidates must have a passion for working with the elderly and be committed to upholding our core values of Integrity, Dignity, Teamwork, and Compassion.We require our Neighborhood Nurses to:· Hold an active, in good standing, Registered Nurse (RN) license in Nebraska or IowaOur full-time Neighborhood Nurses receive the following benefits:· 401 (k) Retirement Plan· Medical, dental & vision· Employee Assistance Program (EAP)· Paid Vacations· Profit Sharing· Sick Leave· Short-term Disability
|How to Apply / Contact|
RN - Admissions Coordinator
Join an outstanding team of professionals! Florence Home, a well-established non-profit Care Community (Long-term Care and Short-term Rehabilitative Care) with a 111-year history in the Omaha area, is looking for an Admissions Coordinator. The Coordinator is responsible for facilitating admissions for rehabilitation and long-term care at Florence Home.
- Gather pre-admissions data from referral sources to determine potential clients’ needs
- Conduct tours of Community with potential clients or their representatives.
- Build effective working relationships with referral sources in the community (hospitals, assisted living facilities, home care companies, etc.).
- Facilitate the admissions process to ensure resident/patient is transitioned smoothly to our Community.
- Coordinate communications between transferring organization and Florence Home. Communicate with internal departments to ensure resident/patient arrival happens smoothly and residents/patients and their families feel welcomed.
- Participate in marketing activities to promote our Care Community and represent the Community in a positive manner.
- Maintain documentation for reporting.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
- Nebraska (or compact state) RN license
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to read, write, and understand English
- Knowledge of or experience in a geriatric setting
- Ability to build effective working relationships with internal staff and with referral sources throughout the metro area
- Computer hardware and software skills sufficient to perform duties of position on a daily basis.
- Ability to manage time effectively and work under tight deadlines
- Effective customer service skills
Interested candidates may apply in person at:7915 North 30th Street, Omaha, NE www.omahaseniorcare.org
, - or online at
Florence Home is an Equal Opportunity Employer Posted 7/10/17
Attention Registered Nurses!!
$3000 Sign-On Bonus
Royale Oaks & House of Hope Assisted Livings are part of the healthcare family of Midwest Geriatrics, Inc.
We are seeking a talented individual to join our caregiving team at Royale Oaks & House of Hope. The qualified candidate must have a passion for working with elderly and be committed to upholding our core values of Integrity, Dignity, Teamwork and Compassion.
As a Community Nurse, you will:
- Oversee all routine nursing care and duties for two assisted living communities, Royale Oaks Assisted Living & House of Hope Assisted Living, including assessments on new admissions, daily resident evaluations, administration/ordering/
monitoring of all medications, and updating and monitoring care plans.
- Make rounds with physicians, and serve as a liaison between physicians, residents, family members and other departments.
- Supervise and direct nursing staff in resident care areas
- Go above and beyond your assigned duties to help with any reasonable resident or teammate request.
We require our Community Nurse to:
- Hold an active, in good standing, RN license.
- Have three to five (3-5) years nursing experience in healthcare, preferably in an assisted living environment.
- Read, write, speak and understand English.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have proficient computer skills.
Regular scheduled attendance is required including on-call rotation to support 24/7 nursing departments.
Send resume or apply in person between www.omahaseniorcare.org at: Florence Home, 7915 N 30th Street, Omaha, NE 68112 online at
*Must meet eligiblity requirements to earn hiring bonus! Posted 7/10/17
Attention Hospital Nurses!!
$3000 Sign-On Bonus
Attention RN's - use your hospital nursing experience at Florence Home! We are a well-established non-profit care community with a 111-year history in the Omaha area, and we are expanding our rehabilitation services. We are looking for 3 skilled RN leaders to provide quality care to medically complex patients. We utilize a primary teaming model, so the Nurse is paired with the same CNA(s) who work the same shifts in order to create an effective work team. We offer:
- A work environment you will enjoy
- Fair compensation
- Utilization of best practices for safely transitioning patients home
- Career growth as the transitional unit grows
Interested candidates may apply in person at:7915 North 30th Street, Omaha, NE www.omahaseniorcare.org, - or online at
*Must meet eligibility requirements to earn hire-on bonus. Posted 7/10/17